RC EYE One Xtreme
Frequently asked questions concerning the RC EYE One Xtreme. These are the most common asked questions users have. In case you have additional questions please check the Xtreme forum support section (opens new browser tab).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my own Transmitter, and Receiver with the Xtreme?
- How do I engage Altitude Height hold?
- How do I replace my flight control board?
- How do I start the motors?
- How do I use the OneLINK with the RC EYE One Xtreme?
- How often should I check my propellers to make sure they are tight?
- How to perform a range test with your stock transmitter or OneLINK?
- I believe my Xtreme is defective, what should I do?
- I cannot get my Xtreme to initiate the motor starting sequence even when I give the correct input. What should I do?
- I have had a crash, what should I do?
- I just received my RC EYE One Xtreme, and there is no instruction manual!
- I purchased the aerial upgrade kit, how do I install the camera tray?
- Upon starting my Xtreme only 2 motors start, what should I do?
- What is the difference between Mode 1, Mode 2 or Mode 3?